Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bean - 31 weeks

I was trying to space these posts out somewhat evenly, so we could have pictures. The timing is weird on this one, so no pictures today.

On to the update!

Last week my doctor was concerned about my last reading of the day (after dinner). We agreed to give it one more week to see if I could get things under control. This was a difficult challenge as last week had my birthday. I did pretty well until Sunday. For some reason my glucose was wonky, and I was sure that was the end of my run without meds. Much to my surprise, the past two days have been back to normal. I got the thumbs up again today for another week without meds :) My goal is to make it at least to week 32 without meds, which is next week. Goal 1: check. New goal? Make it to week 34 without meds. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

The good news is that with my diet changes for gd, I've actually lost a bit of weight. My overall net gain for the whole pregnancy is 4 pounds, which means I've actually probably lost about 10 pounds at this point. I might actually come out of this weighing less than I did before pregnancy.... Might....

In other news, I think I've narrowed down a photographer for maternity and newborn shots. Baby showers are just around the corner, and Friday I head north to Michigan for a friend's wedding. This means I'll have something to post about that's not baby related ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment