Thursday, June 21, 2012

Beau's 30th Birthday

Planning a surprise party is never easy. Any one who has ever planned and executed one probably knows that. I believe I encountered every possible obstacle when it came to seeing that this party went well. Two or three times I thought I'd never get it pulled off.


Despite potential problems, we some how made it all come together. The day of beau was supposed to go out with a friend in the morning, so I could decorate and prep. Everyone would come down and be here for when they got back. At the last minute he changed his mind and I panicked. Thankfully I have some good partners in crime. They decided to head down here and Zack kept J upstairs til we were ready. Somehow he didn't have any clue as to what was going on.


J's gift from CW, Connor picked it out


We had an 80's rock theme, complete with karaoke. It was quite fun and I think ended up being more of a sing-a-long though. Everyone seemed to know the choruses, but not the verses to the 80's songs we picked.


Zack and J singing to Tainted Love 

Jessica rocks out


All in all I think it was a great party and J had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment