Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bean Update - 14 weeks

Here we are, at week 14. We've made it successfully through the first trimester with very little problems. Yesterday was my monthly check up to see that all is progressing well. Sorry to say that I have no pictures to show of bean's growth. I will say that it's quite significant. While still no larger than a coke can, I was able to see a head, arms and hands on the sonogram. It was quite shocking! Still can't hear the heart beat, but I could see it on the monitor.


The next appointment is at the end of July. That's our anatomy check, make sure bean's developing well and to find out if our little bean is a boy or girl. I have several friends wanting us to do a gender reveal party. Still haven't made any decisions about that yet. Will let everyone know how we'll share the news.


Update: here's a pic of me at the end of week 14, with my tiny bump

No comments:

Post a Comment