Thursday, February 9, 2012

Our Wedding

Our wedding day dawned chilly and windy, but otherwise perfect. The ceremony was beautiful and went off without a major hitch. The reception was ah-mazing! We got so many compliments. I'm quite proud that we were able to put on such a great event on our own.


Our first dance at the reception

For me, I only started losing my composure when it was just me and one other person (Heather, Dad, J). As long as I was with many people I kept it together. J had tunnel vision, so bad so that there were many things he didn't notice about the ceremony. I giggle at it, but I guess it's good that he only had eyes for me that day ;)

Pictures are still be loaded onto Melissa's website. So far, they are all fantastic and I cannot wait to see the rest. Click here to see all the pre-ceremony, ceremony and some post-ceremony photos. I know that there is so much more I could elaborate on, forgive me for keeping my post on it brief. Many thanks to all our friends and family who were there to share in our special day. To all those who couldn't join us, we were thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment