Friday, February 17, 2012

Our Honeymoon - Day 6

Our last day we went back to Hollywood Studios to ride some rides one last time, or two. We did Tower of Terror, Rockin' Roller Coaster and Toy Story Mania (which we got fastpassed on half way through the line). This time I did a lot better.



I was only 20,000 points behind J this time. We didn't take as many pictures ourselves, we let PhotoPass people take them for us. But I did grab a pictures of the Sorcerer Mickey topiary outside Hollywood Studios.


Due to the way Magical Express works, we got picked up fairly early from the resort. So we were only got to stay about 2 hours at the park. We had a fantastic time on our honeymoon. I'm so glad that we decided to go to Disney for our honeymoon. If we had to do it again, we'd do it the same. The weather was fantastic, I don't think we could have planned it better. Hopefully it won't be 14 years between this visit and the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment