Thursday, December 15, 2011

Long time no update

Well..... It's been over a month since I last updated here. I'm going to do some dedicated posts for bigger events. Here I'll do some smaller things.


Right after Thanksgiving we got our 3 offer on the house. We were thinking that we'd get 2, but the second never came through. So far this is looking far more promising than the previous offers. More paperwork is being done and things are being taken care of with the house. Prayers that we officially close this time, anticipated date is December 31.


Wedding plans are going smoothly. I've touched base with most of the major people in the last week. Everything seems on track for the big day. The centerpiece pots will be picked up tomorrow. I did a test run for our gift to guests. I think it turned out well.


Rascal is doing all right. He's taking meds daily, which puts some strain on out of town plans. Still in limbo, but I'm sure we'll get there eventually. I think everything else gets its own post, so I'll get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment