Sunday, October 30, 2011

D'Feet Breast Cancer 5k Walk

Yesterday I had the pleasure of doing the D'Feet Breast Cancer 5k Walk with one of my dear friends Mandi. It was a great event that allowed us a chance to spend time together that also benefited a great cause. I have been trying to do this walk for about 3 years now, and every year something has come up. We finished in about 45 minutes, not much longer than it takes me to "run" a 5k. I think I'll be taking a break for the near future from races, what with the wedding and all. 


Speaking of, we are now just under 3 months to go! Seems like this year has just flown by. Please tell me they aren't going to continue in this fashion! This month is going to be fairly quiet for wedding things. I will have dress alterations and my wedding band should be ready this week. Our second round of invites will go out either just before or just after Turkey day.


Sadly, we lost another buyer on the house. We had hoped to be closing on the house a week from tomorrow, but we found out Thursday that their lender had backed out. So the house will be going back on the market again. We can only hope that it will get sold before the wedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment