Friday, August 5, 2011

New Job!

Well, I finally got a new job. It was a crazy turn of event that lead to where I am now. Leaving Artist Boat was quite a leap of faith back in June. I was fortunate enough that there was a spot for me with Sea Camp again this summer. Beyond that I really was unsure about where I was headed. I through my name out there for so many jobs, and so many different ones, that I thought surely something would come up. And it did! 


I am now the Director of Youth and Children's Ministries at my home church in Galveston. It is a position that I am super excited about and look forward to a new journey. While it certainly isn't the highest paying job I could have gotten, I think that it will over all be the most rewarding. 


In other news, we have accepted an offer on the house and we are currently waiting for all the legalities to be followed. I'm hoping that it's off our hands by the end of this month. The first wedding shower is next weekend and I'm excited about getting to go back home. Also, we are beginning to make solid plans for the honeymoon. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment