Monday, July 18, 2011

Quick Update

Howdy all! Just a quick update as there hasn't been a whole lot going on round here. I heard back from UT Houston, sadly I was not the perfect fit they were looking for (although I did meet the qualifications). I've yet to hear about anything else that I've put my name in the hat for. Hopefully I'll hear something soon.


Sea camp has been going well. Last week I was with the Texas City day camp all week. This week I'm helping with a few camps, but mostly prepping for next week. I will be co-coordinating the TAG Marine Biology camp next week. It'll be a long week, but I'll get great pay for it.


This upcoming weekend will be a couple of planned activities. First we will be seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 2 on Friday. Then Saturday will be pot-palooza, in which my girl friends and I will be decorating terra cotta pots for the reception. Well, I'm gonna get my afternoon under way.

No comments:

Post a Comment