Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wyman Wedding

Once again, I'm behind with posts. Last Friday, April 1, was my former roommate Susan's wedding. We had a lot of fun there and I stayed pretty busy as a bride's maid. The ceremony and reception were held at Butler's Courtyard in historic, downtown League City. 


The girls at tea the day before the wedding: Susan, Shana, Me, Beth and Mere

Hmmm, apparently there aren't any pictures of J and I together. I was so busy I plain forgot, otherwise I'd include it here. The wedding was beautiful, but it just help solidify to us that we are making the right decision for us with having a mid-day wedding.

We just got invited to another wedding, that same weekend. Abby, a girl I go to church with, is getting married in May. It'll be a nice chance to see what the church will look like, as Abby and her fiancĂ©e Matt will be getting married there as well. 

We have the invitation design selected, now working on return card design and other things that will be going in the invitation. Engagement pictures are still up in the air. Hopefully we'll know more about what's going on with that soon. Otherwise we are just coasting with everything. Things should calm down soon. Ok, time to get moving again.

No comments:

Post a Comment