Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bean - 26 weeks

We've made it to week 26, towards the end of the second trimester. Today I had my glucose tolerance test. It wasn't terrible, a little boring but not terrible. The drink definitely left an after taste that I couldn't get rid of until after they drew my blood. However, it was my favorite flavor (lemon-lime) which made it much more tolerable.

We're at the point where I get to go see the doc every 2 weeks as opposed to 4. Woo-hoo.... It was also time to get registered for our child birth classes. The ones at UTMB didn't fit with our work schedules, so we will be going to Christus St John for their 6 week session. Hopefully this week I'll also be getting some info about a possible pediatrician. I've had one come highly recommended by 2 friends, so that's our starting point. So much to do to get ready for this little girl's arrival!

Week 25, finally a noticeable bump :)

No comments:

Post a Comment