Friday, August 17, 2012

Bean - Halfway there!

We are past the half way point with little Bean! This week we had another appointment. She was really moving Tuesday morning, making fun sounds through the doppler. I met my new doctor and she's very nice. She complemented me on my pregnancy so far, including my minimal weight gain. It definitely made me feel pretty good. She also cleared me for travel in October. I'm excited to be going to the west side of Michigan for my friend's wedding.

Our next appointment is in another 12 days, the follow up ultrasound. Hopefully we'll get a few more pictures then to share. So far everything is going as well as can be expected or hoped for pregnancy wise.

Me at 20 weeks

In other news, my folks came to visit back at the beginning of August. Bean has a nice stock to diapers started, and I'm sure there will be more to follow from her loving grandparents. We spent the afternoon over at Moody Gardens touring the "new" rain forest pyramid and the Bodies exhibit in the discovery pyramid. Next weekend we are headed up to Wisconsin to visit with Beau's family. By the end of this pregnancy, Bean will be pretty well traveled (Vegas, Wisconsin and Michigan). Busy times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment