Sunday, June 5, 2011

Chugging away

Well, it's been 2 weeks since my last post and a lot has happened. I made a difficult decision to leave Artist Boat. This weekend I went through training for Sea Camp GISD program. There are things on the wind, I just have to have faith.


Wedding plans are coming along nicely. Dad sent us the information for a potential dj yesterday. He was quite impressed with this one that was at one of Mom's ta's wedding last night. Hopefully I'll hear from him soon for price and availability.


Last weekend we went registry shopping. It's not as easy as you would think. All in all, we spent about 5 hours making our registries between Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond. We may go back, or just add things via the websites as we think of them. We also celebrated our one year anniversary. I gave Jason a couple's massage, he gave me a kindle. After registry shopping we did dinner and a movie at Star Cinema Grill. 


Hopefully life will get less stressful and I can get caught up on so many things that have gotten set aside. Melissa comes in Thursday for our engagement shoot. Save the dates will be out by the end of this month, early next. We'll keep you updated as we go. And as promised in my last post.....



No comments:

Post a Comment