Sunday, January 30, 2011

First Moving Weekend

I think we can call this first weekend a success with moving. We made a total of 4 trips in all to the apartment. With each trip we would bring up all the boxes and then proceed to unpack them. Definitely a lot easier than trying to do it all at once in my opinion (of course it can't always be like this). Each time we go it feels a bit more like home.


I was able to get all the shelves covered with liner and all the small drawers. We need fatter liner to finish the bigger drawers and pantry. We changed out bulbs in both bathrooms (for the most part), both bed rooms and the upstairs storage closet to cfl's. We have 3 new bins for recycling. The bedroom door curtains are hung up and functional. And for the most part we have the inventory done. 


During this week I'm going to get the water switched over, Jason is going to set up the internet, gas and electric. In March, we will get directv set up. Movers come to get him moved in 2 weeks and myself in 3. Once we are completely in, I'll take pictures and post them here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment